– Although there is a ton of pork and other meat, there seems to be very little beef for sale in these places, could it be due to the Mad Cow scare a few years ago?
– The British (and some other Euros) seem baffled by properly working plumbing, mixing of hot and cold water, etc. And I am baffled by them being baffled.
– Is there really a need for plugs to be so big here?
– Public transport is far too pricey here.
– Why can’t American yogurt be as good as British (and French, and Italian) yogurt?
– Why can the British have such reasonable debates on radio and television, while the Americans can’t seem to raise the level of discourse beyond sound bites and willful ignorance?
– When the weather is hot here (admittedly, somewhat rare), it is hellish on the underground.
– The British Museum is fantastic