– There are a surprisingly large number of dog owners here, and an even more surprisingly large number of them that dress their pets in elaborate winter ensembles.
– There are a number of very good restaurants in Brooklyn.
– Park Slope is called such because the entire area slopes gently downhill from Prospect Park. Go figure.
– Not quite as much as Manhattanites don’t like to leave Manhattan, but Brooklynites prefer, all things being equal, to stay in Brooklyn. But they sometimes have no choice.
– The “R” train is almost always a bad choice (despite it being geographically the closest stop to me).