– John and I had a small reunion early in the evening with our friend Eric from the west coast. The three of us hadn’t been together in one place in over 10 years and it was great fun.
– Went to a pre-party set up with Eric, then with John and Kevin to a party in Brooklyn. One thing I notice here (if these two are any indication) is that the food at parties here is way better than LA.
– The people sitting in the MTA booths late at night apparently don’t know the schedules of the trains that are running through their stations.
– Speaking of the MTA, did you know that the subway in New York runs all night long? That is the mark of a real city, and I am thrilled.
– It started cold and got much colder (to about 14 degrees. brrr.)