Jun
2007

image

This entry was posted in Satori.
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail to someone

Comments

1. MOM says:

You look wonderful!

Have a happy, happy birthday, and a hundred more! (And come home one of these days.)

Love and kisses,
    Mom

2. Shaun says:

Looking Gorgeous at 40!

welcome! It certainly ain’t that bad when you’re looking that good!
    “..I’m crossing you in style someday” – well you’re certainly doing that out East! Have a wonderful and very happy birthday Stephen – with love and much affection Shaun x

3. mta says:

I second that! Especially the come home part.
    Well,ok, you do look good…
    Tell keith to stop partying for a second and write me…

4. Shaun says:

Looking Gorgeous at 40!

Welcome! It ain’t so bad when you’re looking that good!
    “..I’m crossing you in style someday” – well that “someday” has come and you’re certainly doing it in style out East! Have wonderul Birthday Stephen – with love and much affection Shaun x

5. flossie says:

i went “in the air” just to be difficult. that’s what 40 does to you. you just don’t give a toss all that much more. bisous

6. gabe says:

Compleanos Feliz, Stephen! I didn’t realize your birthday was the 27th! That’s the same, crazy, Cancerian day as Jason. Wow. Weird….but it explains a lot. Much love! G

7. C2 says:

Happy Bday, S! 40 was a great year for me. May your Second Half launch richly. It is great to see your Journey photos. Keith, you look blissed. You all do. Many blessings, Stephen. Safe & Deep Journeys.
    C2

8. Eric Yulo says:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Here’s to seeing 40 more countries in the next 40 years!

9. Tom Fosgard says:

Hey, Stephen,

Welcome to the Forty Club! Just wanted to let you know that I was out here and following your blog. AND moving to L.A. in August … are you going back to L.A.?

10. Jose Montano says:

Felicidades, hermano!

I know you love to hear it…so I’ll continue the compliments about how good you look at 29!

I hope you’re having a great day…though I know the birth-year celebration will continue long after the sun sets over Thailand.

Lots of love from LA!

José

11. Troy says:

You made it !!! We’ll toast our 40s when next we meet. Miss you! Luv -t

12. Hey Beautiful,

Happy Birthday!

I hope something special comes you way. ;o)

Hugs,
    Aman

13. Jon says:

woo hoo! happy birthday. I’m right behind you.

14. Beth says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!! I’M SORRY I’M LATE WITH THIS. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A LOT OF FUN WITH MO AND THE GANG.

I MISS YOU TONS!